O. Reg. 69/03: LOCAL SERVICES BOARDS
filed March 11, 2003 under Northern Services Boards Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.28Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 69/03
made under the
northern services boards act
Made: March 10, 2003
Filed: March 11, 2003
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 29, 2003
Amending Reg. 737 of R.R.O. 1990
(Local Services Boards)
1. Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
39. (1) A local services board is established under the name “The Local Services Board of Nolalu”.
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are those described in the Schedule.
(3) The Board shall be composed of five members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraphs 2 and 6 of the Schedule to the Act.
(5) The election of the members of the Board shall be held no later than April 30, 2003 and the first members shall hold office until no later than September 30, 2003 if a new Board is elected by that date or until the Board is elected if a new Board has not been elected by that date.
(6) The Northern Development Officer for Atikokan is appointed to conduct and supervise the election of the first members and he or she may do anything that is reasonably required for that purpose.
All that parcel or tract of land in the Territorial Division of Thunder Bay described as follows:
All of the Geographic Township of Marks.
All of the Geographic Township of Lybster.
All of the Geographic Township of Strange, except Divide Ridge Provincial Nature Reserve.
All of the Geographic Township of Hardwick, except Castle Creek Provincial Nature Reserve and except the following properties described by their Crown Location reference numbers:
Minister of Northern Development and Mines
Dated on March 10, 2003.