O. Reg. 162/03: INSTITUTIONS
filed April 28, 2003 under Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.56Skip to content
ontario regulation 162/03
made under the
municipal freedom of information and protection of privacy act
Made: April 24, 2003
Filed: April 28, 2003
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 17, 2003
Amending O. Reg. 372/91
1. Subsection 1 (1) of Ontario Regulation 372/91 is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) The following bodies are designated as institutions:
1. Belmont Business Improvement Area Board of Management.
2. Each board established for transitional purposes under section 5.2 of Ontario Regulation 143/96.
3. Centre in the Square Inc.
4. Each community development corporation incorporated under section 109 of the Municipal Act, 2001 if,
i. the corporation receives assistance from a municipality under subsection 109 (4) of that Act, or
ii. one or more of the corporation’s directors are nominated by the council of a municipality as provided for in subsection 109 (10) of that Act.
5. Joint committees of management established under the Community Recreation Centres Act, all such committees.
6. Kitchener Housing Inc.
7. Municipal Property Assessment Corporation.
8. The Board of Governors of Exhibition Place.
9. The Board of Management of the Hummingbird Centre.
10. The Downtown Improvement Area Board of Management.
11. The Hamilton Entertainment and Convention Facilities Inc.
12. Toronto Atmospheric Fund.