O. Reg. 328/03: GENERAL
filed August 1, 2003 under Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 15, Sched. BSkip to content
ontario regulation 328/03
made under the
Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998
Made: July 24, 2003
Filed: August 1, 2003
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 16, 2003
Definition of “low-volume consumer”
1. The amount of gas referred to in the definition of “low-volume consumer” in section 47 of the Act is 50,000 cubic metres.
Codes issued by Board
2. The Standard Supply Service Code issued by the Board is a prescribed document for the purposes of subsection 70.1 (7) of the Act.
Cost of hydrocarbon line
3. The amount for the projected cost of a proposed hydrocarbon line for the purposes of clause 90 (1) (b) of the Act is $2 million.
4. Despite the revocation of Regulation 869 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990, any exemption made in that regulation continues according to the terms set out in that regulation as they read on the day before the day this Regulation is filed.
5. Regulation 869 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
6. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Sections 2 and 3 comes into force on the later of August 1, 2003 and the day this Regulation is filed.