O. Reg. 396/03: Zoning Areas - Regional Municipality of Durham - Part of the City of Pickering
filed November 17, 2003 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 396/03
made under the
Made: November 17, 2003
Filed: November 17, 2003
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 06, 2003
Amending O. Reg. 154/03
(Zoning Area — Regional Municipality of Durham, Part of the City of Pickering)
1. Ontario Regulation 154/03 is amended by adding the following section:
14. (1) Despite paragraphs 2 and 4 of section 5, an accessory building and structure may be erected, located and used on the lands described in subsection (2), if the following requirements are met:
1. The accessory building or structure shall be set back a minimum of 0.9 metres from all lot lines.
2. The total lot coverage of all accessory buildings or structures, excluding private detached garages, shall not exceed 6 per cent of the total lot area.
(2) Subsection (1) applies to that parcel of land in the City of Pickering in The Regional Municipality of Durham, being Lot 3 Plan 558, further described as Property Identifier Number 26371-0479 (LT) and registered in the Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Durham (No. 40).
Municipal Services Office — Central Ontario
Ministry of Municipal Affairs
Date made: November 17, 2003.