O. Reg. 263/04: Information
filed August 26, 2004 under Health Insurance Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.6Skip to content
ontario regulation 263/04
made under the
Health insurance act
Made: August 25, 2004
Filed: August 26, 2004
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 11, 2004
Amending O. Reg. 57/97
1. Ontario Regulation 57/97 is amended by adding the following sections:
5. A physician or practitioner shall, upon the request of the General Manager, give the General Manager all records that relate to an identified service for which the physician or practitioner submitted an account to the Plan.
6. For the purposes of subsection 37 (1) of the Act, the following are prescribed as purposes for which information shall be given:
1. Determining any issue under section 18 of the Act with regard to a physician described in subsection 18.0.2 (11) of the Act.
2. Dealing with any appeal taken in relation to the determination of an issue under section 18 of the Act with regard to a physician described in subsection 18.0.2 (11) of the Act.
7. The Medical Review Committee is prescribed as an organization for the purposes of subsection 37 (2) of the Act.