O. Reg. 274/04: Additional Information for the Purposes of Section 365.1 of the Act
filed August 30, 2004 under Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 25Skip to content
ontario regulation 274/04
made under the
municipal act, 2001
Made: August 30, 2004
Filed: August 30, 2004
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 18, 2004
Additional Information for the purposes of section 365.1 of the Act
1. (1) The following information is prescribed for the purposes of subsection 365.1 (11) of the Act in respect of a property:
1. Information confirming that the property is “eligible property” within the meaning of section 365.1 of the Act.
2. All conditions imposed by the municipality under subsection 365.1 (2) or (3) of the Act in respect of the property and confirmation of which of the conditions, if any, have been satisfied.
3. A copy of any agreements or proposed agreements between the municipality and the owner of the property and any undertakings or proposed undertakings by the owner of the property that are part of the arrangements relating to the tax assistance.
4. The information provided to the municipality by the owner of the property under subsection 365.1 (8) of the Act.
5. A brief description of the remediation proposed, including technologies to be used.
6. The estimated cost of the remediation, including pre-remediation studies.
7. The estimated duration of the remediation.
(2) In subsection (1),
“remediation” means soil removal or other action taken to reduce the concentration of contaminants in, on or under property.
2. This Regulation comes into force on October 1, 2004.
Minister of Finance
Date made: August 30, 2004.