O. Reg. 64/05: Areas Comprising Health Units
filed March 3, 2005 under Health Protection and Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.7Skip to content
ontario regulation 64/05
made under the
health protection and promotion act
Made: March 2, 2005
Filed: March 3, 2005
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 19, 2005
Amending Reg. 553 of R.R.O. 1990
(Areas Comprising Health Units)
1. Schedule 21 to Regulation 553 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
2. Schedule 23 to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
NORTH BAY parry sound DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT
1. All municipalities, geographic townships and other lands in the Territorial District of Nipissing except:
1. The Municipality of Temagami.
2. The Township of South Algonquin.
3. The following geographic townships:
4. The geographic townships or parts thereof in Algonquin Park except the geographic township of Pentland.
2. All municipalities, geographic townships and other lands in the Territorial District of Parry Sound.
3. Schedule 34 to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
SIMCOE muskoka DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT
1. The County of Simcoe.
2. The District Municipality of Muskoka.
4. This Regulation comes into force on April 1, 2005.