O. Reg. 363/05: GENERAL
filed June 16, 2005 under Fuel Tax Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.35Skip to content
ontario regulation 363/05
made under the
Fuel Tax Act
Made: June 14, 2005
Filed: June 16, 2005
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 2, 2005
Amending Reg. 464 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Regulation 464 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
14. The following types of documents are prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 3 of subsection 5.1 (2) of the Act and paragraph 4 of subsection 5.1 (3) of the Act:
1. Vehicle permits.
2. International Registration Plan Cab Cards and plates, or trip or temporary permits issued by Ontario for Ontario travel.
3. International Fuel Tax Agreement licences and decals, or trip or temporary permits issued under the International Fuel Tax Agreement.
4. Insurance cards for the motor vehicle and the operator of the motor vehicle.
5. Driver daily logs.
6. Bills of Lading and Manifest Forms.
7. International border crossing receipts and customs forms.
Minister of Finance
Date made: June 14, 2005.