O. Reg. 545/05: GENERAL
filed October 25, 2005 under Drug Interchangeability and Dispensing Fee Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.23Skip to content
ontario regulation 545/05
made under the
drug interchangeability and dispensing fee act
Made: October 25, 2005
Filed: October 25, 2005
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 12, 2005
Amending Reg. 935 of R.R.O. 1990
1. The definition of “Formulary” in subsection 1 (1) of Regulation 935 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by striking out “and includes amendments dated September 30, 2005” at the end.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
3. A product is designated as interchangeable with any other products it is indicated as interchangeable with in the following amendments to Part III of the Formulary:
1. Amendments dated September 30, 2005.
2. Amendments dated October 31, 2005.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of,
(a) October 31, 2005; and
(b) the day that is 10 days after the day it is filed, where the following are not included in calculating the 10 days:
(i) the day of filing, and
(ii) Saturdays and Sundays and other holidays within the meaning of the Interpretation Act.
Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
Date made: October 25, 2005.