O. Reg. 667/05: COUNTY OF HALTON (NOW THE REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF HALTON), CITY OF BURLINGTON
filed December 19, 2005 under Ontario Planning and Development Act, 1994, S.O. 1994, c. 23, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 667/05
made under the
ontario planning and development act, 1994
Made: December 19, 2005
Filed: December 19, 2005
Published on e-Laws: December 20, 2005
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 7, 2006
Amending O. Reg. 482/73
(County of Halton (now The Regional Municipality of Halton), City of Burlington)
1. Ontario Regulation 482/73 is amended by adding the following section:
161. (1) Despite section 4, a school may be located and used on the land described in subsection (2) if the following requirements are met:
1. The use is permitted only within buildings existing on the date Ontario Regulation 667/05 comes into force.
2. A minimum of ten parking spaces is provided for the use of the school, one of which is designated under Regulation 581 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario (Disabled Person Parking Permits) made under the Highway Traffic Act as a space for the use of disabled persons.
3. Accessory buildings and structures are not permitted.
(2) Subsection (1) applies to that parcel of land in the City of Burlington in The Regional Municipality of Halton, being part of Lot 19, Concession 1, South of Dundas Street, described as Parts 1, 2 and 3 on Reference Plan 20R-4494, further described as Property Identifier Number 07162-0144 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Halton (No. 20).
Municipal Services Office — Central Ontario
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: December 19, 2005.