O. Reg. 263/06: ADMINISTRATION AND COST SHARING
filed June 9, 2006 under Ontario Works Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 25, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 263/06
made under the
Ontario Works Act, 1997
Made: June 7, 2006
Filed: June 9, 2006
Published on e-Laws: June 13, 2006
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 24, 2006
Amending O. Reg. 135/98
(Administration and Cost Sharing)
1. Subsection 7 (1) of Ontario Regulation 135/98 is amended by striking out the portion before clause (a) and substituting the following:
(1) Subject to subsections (2), (2.1) and (3), 7.1 (1) and 8.1 (1), the subsidy payable by Ontario to a delivery agent shall be equal to the sum of,
. . . . .
2. Subsection 7.1 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) For the purpose of calculating the subsidy payable by Ontario to a delivery agent under subsections 7 (1), (1.1), (2) and (2.1), the amount that may be included in the calculation of assistance costs incurred by the delivery agent in a month in providing the benefits set out in subsection (2) shall not exceed the sum of,
(a) the product obtained by multiplying $8.75 by the number of recipients to whom the delivery agent provided basic financial assistance; and
(b) the product obtained by multiplying $8.75 by the number of recipients of income support under the Ontario Disability Support Program Act, 1997 in the geographic area of the delivery agent.
3. Section 13 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
13. The Director shall pay, on behalf of an applicant or recipient,
(a) the cost of completion of a medical report in the amount of $15 if it is a report or a supplementary report requested by the administrator and submitted by an approved health professional;
(b) the cost in the amount of $20 of completion by an approved health professional of an application for a special diet because of a medical condition set out in Schedule 1 to Ontario Regulation 564/05 (Prescribed Policy Statements) made under the Act or a nutritional allowance referred to in paragraph 6 of subsection 41 (1), paragraph 6 of subsection 44 (1), paragraph 6 of subsection 44 (2), paragraph 5 of subsection 44 (3) or clause 57 (5) (e) of Ontario Regulation 134/98 (General) made under the Act.