O. Reg. 305/06: LOCAL SERVICES BOARDS
filed June 13, 2006 under Northern Services Boards Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.28Skip to content
ontario regulation 305/06
made under the
Northern Services Boards Act
Made: June 8, 2006
Filed: June 13, 2006
Published on e-Laws: June 14, 2006
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 1, 2006
Amending Reg. 737 of R.R.O. 1990
(Local Services Boards)
1. Section 32 of Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
33. (1) A Local Services Board is established under the name “The Local Services Board of Melgund”.
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are all land in the Territorial District of Kenora composed of the geographic Township of Melgund.
(3) The Board shall be composed of three members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraph 6 of the Schedule to the Act.
Minister of Northern Development and Mines
Date made: June 8, 2006.