O. Reg. 421/06: Laboratories
filed August 29, 2006 under Laboratory and Specimen Collection Centre Licensing Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.1Skip to content
ontario regulation 421/06
made under the
laboratory and specimen collection centre licensing act
Made: August 24, 2006
Filed: August 29, 2006
Published on e-Laws: August 30, 2006
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 16, 2006
Amending Reg. 682 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Subsection 4 (1) of Regulation 682 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following paragraph:
6. That the Newborn Screening Test for amino acidopathies, fatty acid oxidation defects, organic acidemias, endocrinopathies, hemoglobinopathies, biotinidase or galactosemia not be performed if the person requesting the test indicates that the test is for newborn screening.
(2) Section 4 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(4) A laboratory operated by the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario is exempt from the condition in paragraph 6 of subsection (1).
2. Paragraph 8 of Appendix B of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
8. Newborn Screening for amino acidopathies, fatty acid oxidation defects, organic acidemias, endocrinopathies, hemoglobinopathies, biotinidase or galactosemia.