O. Reg. 487/06: Prescribed Policy Statements
filed October 18, 2006 under Ontario Disability Support Program Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 25, Sched. BSkip to content
ontario regulation 487/06
made under the
ontario disability support program act, 1997
Made: October 18, 2006
Filed: October 18, 2006
Published on e-Laws: October 19, 2006
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 4, 2006
Amending O. Reg. 562/05
(Prescribed Policy Statements)
1. Ontario Regulation 562/05 is amended by adding the following section:
Transition: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
5. (1) If, in determining the amount of income support paid or payable to a recipient for the period between September 1, 2006 and the day section 2 of Ontario Regulation 487/06 comes into force, an amount is or was required to be included in the recipient’s budgetary requirements for a special diet required for a member of the recipient’s benefit unit who has a medical condition known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, the Director shall adjust the amount of income support paid or payable in accordance with subsection (2).
(2) The amount of an adjustment under subsection (1) shall be the difference between the amount to be included in the recipient’s budgetary requirements for the special diet referred to in subsection (1) based on Schedule 1 as it read before the day section 2 of Ontario Regulation 487/06 comes into force and the amount to be included for the special diet based on Schedule 1 as it reads after that day.
(3) The Director shall pay the amount of the adjustment as soon as practicable.
2. Item 1 of Schedule 1 to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
$75 or such higher amount as may be permitted in accordance with subsection 2 (2)
Pris par :
La ministre des Services sociaux et communautaires,
Minister of Community and Social Services
Date made: October 18, 2006.
Pris le : 18 octobre 2006.