O. Reg. 314/07: Crown Land Camping Permit
filed July 4, 2007 under Public Lands Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.43Skip to content
ontario regulation 314/07
made under the
public lands act
Made: June 27, 2007
Filed: July 4, 2007
Published on e-Laws: July 5, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 21, 2007
Amending O. Reg. 326/94
(Crown Land Camping Permit)
1. (1) The definition of “Crown land” in section 1 of Ontario Regulation 326/94 is revoked and the following substituted:
“Crown land” means the land described in the Schedule, excluding lands regulated under the Provincial Parks and Conservation Reserves Act, 2006;
(2) Section 1 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following definition:
(a) a spouse as defined in section 1 of the Family Law Act; or
(b) either of two persons who live together in a conjugal relationship outside marriage.
2. (1) Clause 2 (1) (c) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(c) he or she owns real property in Ontario or is the spouse of a person who owns property in Ontario;
(2) Subsection 2 (3) of the Regulation is amended by adding “of the fee paid for the permit” after “refund”.
3. Section 4 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
4. On the request of an officer appointed under the Act, every non-resident camper on Crown land shall produce for inspection his or her Crown land camping permit, camping unit rental agreement or proof that the non-resident is entitled to camp on Crown land by virtue of clause 2 (1) (c), (d) or (e).
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 54 of the Provincial Parks and Conservation Reserves Act, 2006 comes into force and the day it is filed.