O. Reg. 350/07: Zoning Areas - Unorganized Territory in the Territorial District of Kenora
filed July 12, 2007 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 350/07
made under the
Made: June 28, 2007
Filed: July 12, 2007
Published on e-Laws: July 13, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 28, 2007
Amending O. Reg. 661/91
(Zoning Areas — Unorganized Territory in the Territorial District of Kenora)
1. Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 661/91 is revoked and the following substituted:
2. This Order applies to that parcel of land situate in the unorganized territory in the District of Kenora, described as Location REB 33, designated as Part 1 on Plan KR2198 registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Registry Division of Kenora (No. 23), and those lands adjacent to Location REB 33 identified as Parts 1 and 2 on Land Use Permit 267, filed with the Ministry of Natural Resources at Ignace, Ontario and dated May 31, 2006.
2. Section 4 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
4. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures on the land to which this Order applies is prohibited, except the following:
1. A retail store, with liquor agency, post office, sale of bait and tackle, and issuance of outdoor licences for the Ministry of Natural Resources.
2. A restaurant.
3. A gas station, including the sale of propane for heating and appliances.
4. A six-unit motel for the use of a total of no more than 16 people.
5. Three bunkhouses for the use of a total of no more than 30 people.
6. A maximum of four cabins, for the use of no more than eight people in each cabin.
7. A maximum of six mobile homes, for the use of no more than eight people in each mobile home.
8. A campground for the use of a total of no more than 48 people, with accessory showers and washrooms and a maximum of 12 campsites, each accommodating one travel trailer.
9. A dwelling unit.
10. Accessory uses, buildings and structures.
Northwestern Municipal Services Office
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: June 28, 2007.