O. Reg. 380/07: DISMISSAL WITHOUT CAUSE (PART III OF THE ACT)
filed July 25, 2007 under Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 35, Sched. ASkip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 380/07
made under the
PUBLIC SERVICE OF ONTARIO ACT, 2006
Made: June 27, 2007
Filed: July 25, 2007
Published on e-Laws: July 27, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 11, 2007
DISMISSAL WITHOUT CAUSE (PART III OF THE ACT)
Dismissal without cause
1. (1) The following classes of position are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 38 (1) of the Act:
1. Any class of position of public servants employed in a senior management capacity and classified under subsection 33 (1) of the Act as a position within the Senior Management Group.
2. Any class of position of public servants employed in a managerial, administrative, professional, technical, clerical, operational or confidential capacity and classified under subsection 33 (1) of the Act as a position within the Management Compensation Plan.
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply with respect to classes of positions whose incumbents are represented by a bargaining agent for the purposes of collective bargaining under the Crown Employees Collective Bargaining Act, 1993.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day subsection 38 (1) of the Act comes into force.