O. Reg. 387/07: PRESCRIBED BODIES, CROWN AS EMPLOYER
filed July 25, 2007 under Pay Equity Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.7Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 387/07
made under the
PAY EQUITY ACT
Made: June 27, 2007
Filed: July 25, 2007
Published on e-Laws: July 27, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 11, 2007
PRESCRIBED BODIES, CROWN AS EMPLOYER
1. The following bodies are prescribed for the purposes of clause 1.1 (1) (b) of the Act:
1. Colleges of applied arts and technology established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002.
2. Each local health integration network as defined in section 2 of the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006.
3. Algonquin Forestry Authority.
4. Greater Toronto Transit Authority.
5. Greater Toronto Transportation Authority.
6. Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
7. McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
8. Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre Corporation.
9. The Niagara Parks Commission.
10. Ontario Public Service Pension Board.
11. Ontario Realty Corporation.
12. Ottawa Congress Centre.
13. Science North.
14. Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal.
15. Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day section 107 of Schedule C to the Public Service of Ontario Statute Law Amendment Act, 2006 comes into force.