O. Reg. 390/07: Milk and Farm-Separated Cream - Plan
filed July 25, 2007 under Milk Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.12Skip to content
ontario regulation 390/07
made under the
Made: July 12, 2007
Approved: July 23, 2007
Filed: July 25, 2007
Published on e-Laws: July 27, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 11, 2007
Amending Reg. 760 of R.R.O. 1990
(Milk and Farm-Separated Cream – Plan)
1. Section 16 of the Schedule to Regulation 760 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
16. (1) After an election is held under subsection 19 (1), a newly elected member of the marketing board shall take office on the day following the last day of the annual meeting of producers.
(2) Despite subsection (1), if the member who would have otherwise held office until the day referred to in subsection (1) dies, resigns or ceases to be a licensed producer, the newly elected member may take office on a day prior to the day referred to in subsection (1) that is agreed upon by the marketing board and the newly elected member.
(3) Once a member takes office, he or she shall hold office until his or her successor takes office.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
Gloria Marco Borys
Date made: July 12, 2007.
I certify that I have approved this Regulation.
Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
Date approved: July 23, 2007.