ontario regulation 563/07
made under the
Liquor Control Act
Made: December 13, 2007
Filed: December 13, 2007
Published on e-Laws: December 14, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 29, 2007
Amending Reg. 717 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Regulation 717 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
2.4 Despite section 2.3, for the period beginning on Monday, December 17, 2007 and ending on Sunday, December 23, 2007, the following rules apply with respect to applications made by manufacturers of beer to the Board for a change in the price at which their beer is sold by Brewers Retail Inc.:
1. Manufacturers of beer may request a change in the price at which their beer is sold by submitting a price change application to the Board by Wednesday, December 19, 2007 no later than 4 p.m.
2. On condition that the price change requested is not lower than the minimum price established by the Board, the Board shall notify the applicant manufacturer and Brewers Retail Inc. that the price change will, subject to paragraph 3, go into effect on Wednesday, January 2, 2008.
3. No price increase shall go into effect on Wednesday, January 2, 2008.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.