O. Reg. 13/08: GENERAL
filed January 24, 2008 under Dental Hygiene Act, 1991, S.O. 1991, c. 22Skip to content
ontario regulation 13/08
made under the
dental Hygiene Act, 1991
Made: November 27, 2007
Approved: January 22, 2008
Filed: January 24, 2008
Published on e-Laws: January 25, 2008
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 9, 2008
Amending O. Reg. 218/94
1. Sections 13 and 14 of Ontario Regulation 218/94 are revoked and the following substituted:
13. (1) The Registrar shall ensure that notice is given in accordance with this Part with respect to each of the following that is required to be open to the public under the Act:
1. A meeting of the Council.
2. A hearing of the Discipline Committee respecting allegations of a member’s professional misconduct or incompetence.
(2) The notice must, where possible, be posted not less than 14 days before the date of the meeting or hearing on the website of the College.
(3) The notice must be published in English and in French.
(4) The notice must include,
(a) the date, time and location of the meeting or hearing;
(b) a statement of the purpose of the meeting or hearing including, in the case of a hearing, the name of the member against whom the allegations have been made and the member’s principal place of practice; and
(c) an address and telephone number at which further information about the meeting or hearing may be obtained.
(5) The Registrar shall give notice of a meeting or hearing that is open to the public to every person who requests it.
(6) No meeting or hearing is invalid simply because a person has not complied with a requirement of this Part.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Council of the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario:
Date made: November 27, 2007.