O. Reg. 16/08: ASSESSMENT OF EXPENSES AND EXPENDITURES
filed February 4, 2008 under Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 15, Sched. BSkip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 16/08
made under the
ONTARIO ENERGY BOARD ACT, 1998
Made: January 22, 2008
Filed: February 4, 2008
Published on e-Laws: February 4, 2008
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 23, 2008
ASSESSMENT OF EXPENSES AND EXPENDITURES
Class of persons liable for Board expenses and expenditures
1. The following persons or classes of persons are liable for the purpose of subsection 26 (1) of the Act to pay an assessment with respect to expenses incurred and expenditures made by the Board:
1. Distributors that are licensed under Part V of the Act.
2. Transmitters that are licensed under Part V of the Act.
3. Gas transmitters, gas distributors and storage companies that are subject to section 36 of the Act.
4. The IESO.
5. The OPA.
6. Ontario Power Generation.
2. Section 1 applies in respect of the Board’s fiscal year, which commences on April 1, 2008 and ends on March 31, 2009.
3. Ontario Regulation 130/07 is revoked.
4. This Regulation comes into force on April 1, 2008.