O. Reg. 17/08: Order under Subsection 17 (10) of the Act
filed February 5, 2008 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 17/08
made under the
Made: February 5, 2008
Filed: February 5, 2008
Published on e-Laws: February 6, 2008
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 23, 2008
Amending O. Reg. 699/98
(Order under Subsection 17 (10) of the Act)
1. Ontario Regulation 699/98 is amended by adding the following section:
2. (1) The Council of the County of Grey is authorized to pass a by-law,
(a) exempting any or all proposed official plan amendments of the City of Owen Sound from the Council’s approval under section 17 of the Act; and
(b) exempting a proposed official plan amendment of the City of Owen Sound from the Council’s approval under section 17 of the Act.
(2) The authorization is subject to the following conditions:
1. The City of Owen Sound shall provide a copy of the proposed official plan amendment to the Minister during consultation under clause 17 (15) (a) of the Act.
2. A copy of the adopted plan shall be forwarded to the Minister at the same time that notice is given under clause 17 (23) (a) of the Act.
(3) The authorization is not terminated because the City of Owen Sound does not meet a condition set out in subsection (2).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Assistant Deputy Minister
Local Government and Planning Policy Division
Date made: February 5, 2008.