O. Reg. 257/08: Hospital Management
filed July 24, 2008 under Public Hospitals Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.40Skip to content
ontario regulation 257/08
made under the
public hospitals act
Made: July 10, 2008
Approved: July 23, 2008
Filed: July 24, 2008
Published on e-Laws: July 25, 2008
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 9, 2008
Amending Reg. 965 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Regulation 965 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
22.2 (1) A hospital, when requested to do so by the Minister in writing, shall disclose information concerning indicators of the quality of health care provided by the hospital, as specified by the Minister, that relate to any or all of the following:
1. Diagnoses of hospital-acquired infections.
2. Activities undertaken to reduce hospital-acquired infections.
(2) The hospital shall disclose the information under subsection (1) through the hospital’s website and through such other means and to such other persons as the Minister may direct.
(3) In this section,
“information” does not include identifying information as defined in subsection 4 (2) of the Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre de la Santé et des Soins de longue durée,
Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
Date made: July 10, 2008.
Pris le : 10 juillet 2008.