O. Reg. 343/08: Institutions
filed September 29, 2008 under Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.56Skip to content
ontario regulation 343/08
made under the
Municipal freedom of information and protection of privacy act
Made: September 24, 2008
Filed: September 29, 2008
Published on e-Laws: September 30, 2008
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 18, 2008
Amending O. Reg. 372/91
1. (1) Paragraph 2 of subsection 1 (1) of Ontario Regulation 372/91 is revoked and the following substituted:
2. Each board established for transitional purposes under section 7 of Ontario Regulation 204/03 (Powers of the Minister or a Commission in Implementing a Restructuring Proposal) made under the Municipal Act, 2001.
(2) Subsection 1 (1) of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
2.1 The Board of Governors of Exhibition Place.
2.2 The Board of Management of the Hummingbird Centre for the Performing Arts.
. . . . .
4.1 Every corporation incorporated under section 142 of the Electricity Act, 1998.
4.2 The Downtown Improvement Area Board of Management.
4.3 The Hamilton Entertainment and Convention Facilities Inc.
. . . . .
6.1 Every local housing corporation incorporated under Part III of the Social Housing Reform Act, 2000.
(3) Paragraphs 8 to 11 of subsection 1 (1) of the Regulation are revoked and the following substituted:
8. Every source protection authority as defined in subsection 2 (1) of the Clean Water Act, 2006.
(4) Subsections 1 (2) and (3) of the Regulation are revoked.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.