O. Reg. 307/09: District School Areas
filed August 14, 2009 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 307/09
made under the
Made: August 12, 2009
Filed: August 14, 2009
Published on e-Laws: August 18, 2009
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 29, 2009
Amending Reg. 291 of R.R.O. 1990
(District School Areas)
1. Sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 of Regulation 291 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 are revoked.
2. Section 8 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
The Moosonee District School Area
8. The local municipality of Moosonee, in the Territorial District of Cochrane, except the part of the local municipality that is composed of islands and parts of islands in the Moose River, is added to the Moosonee District School Area.
3. Sections 8.1, 9 and 12 of the Regulation are revoked.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.