O. Reg. 383/09: ADMINISTRATION AND COST SHARING
filed October 2, 2009 under Ontario Disability Support Program Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 25, Sched. BSkip to content
ontario regulation 383/09
made under the
Ontario Disability Support Program Act, 1997
Made: September 30, 2009
Filed: October 2, 2009
Published on e-Laws: October 6, 2009
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 17, 2009
Amending O. Reg. 225/98
(Administration and Cost Sharing)
1. Subsection 2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 225/98 is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) Subject to sections 5.0.1, 5.0.4 and 5.0.5, the amount payable to Ontario by a delivery agent shall be 20 per cent of the cost of assistance provided by or on behalf of Ontario to persons who reside within municipalities in the delivery agent’s geographic area.
2. Paragraphs 1 to 4 of section 5.0.1 of the Regulation are revoked.
3. Sections 5.0.2 and 5.0.3 of the Regulation are revoked.
4. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
5.0.5 With respect to 2009, no amount is payable by a delivery agent with respect to the increase in the cost of assistance that results from amendments made to Ontario Regulation 222/98 (General), made under the Act, by Ontario Regulation 382/09.
5. This Regulation comes into force on November 1, 2009.