O. Reg. 229/10: Registration Requirements for Business Entities
filed June 9, 2010 under Private Security and Investigative Services Act, 2005, S.O. 2005, c. 34Skip to content
ontario regulation 229/10
made under the
private Security and investigative services act, 2005
Made: June 9, 2010
Filed: June 9, 2010
Published on e-Laws: June 11, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 26, 2010
Amending O. Reg. 368/07
(Registration Requirements for Business Entities)
1. (1) Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 368/07 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(2) If a registration is to expire after June 13, 2010 but before July 1, 2010 and the application for renewal is made before the expiry date but is not processed by the Registrar before that date, the term of the registration is extended so that the registration expires on the 30th day after the original expiry date.
(2) Subsection 2 (2) of the Regulation, as made by subsection (1), is revoked.
2. Section 4 of the Regulation is revoked.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Subsection 1 (2) comes into force on July 31, 2010.
Pris par :
Le ministre de la Sécurité communautaire et des Services correctionnels,
Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Date made: June 9, 2010.
Pris le : 9 juin 2010.