O. Reg. 284/10: Source Protection Committees
filed July 13, 2010 under Clean Water Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 22Skip to content
ontario regulation 284/10
made under the
Clean Water Act, 2006
Made: July 7, 2010
Filed: July 13, 2010
Published on e-Laws: July 14, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 31, 2010
Amending O. Reg. 288/07
(Source Protection Committees)
1. Item 13 of the Table to section 1 of Ontario Regulation 288/07 is revoked and the following substituted:
Quinte Conservation Source Protection Area
2. Section 23 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
23. (1) The source protection committee established for the Quinte Source Protection Region under clause 7 (6) (b) of the Act is continued as the source protection committee for the Quinte Conservation Source Protection Area.
(2) For the purposes of section 7 of the Act and for the purposes of this Regulation, the Quinte Conservation Authority is deemed to have established the source protection committee described in subsection (1) and appointed the members of the committee.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
John Philip Gerretsen
Minister of the Environment
Date made: July 7, 2010.