O. Reg. 436/10: RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
filed November 29, 2010 under Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43Skip to content
ontario regulation 436/10
made under the
Courts of Justice act
Made: October 19, 2010
Approved: November 26, 2010
Filed: November 29, 2010
Published on e-Laws: November 30, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 18, 2010
Amending Reg. 194 of R.R.O. 1990
(Rules of Civil Procedure)
1. (1) Subrule 48.04 (1) of Regulation 194 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) Subject to subrule (3), any party who has set an action down for trial and any party who has consented to the action being placed on a trial list shall not initiate or continue any motion or form of discovery without leave of the court.
(2) Rule 48.04 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subrule:
(3) Leave of the court is not required for a motion to compel compliance with any obligation imposed by a rule listed in clause (2) (b).
2. This Regulation comes into force on January 1, 2011.