O. Reg. 526/10: (Land Use Regulations)--County of Halton (now The Regional Municipality of Halton, City of Burlington
filed December 23, 2010 under Ontario Planning and Development Act, 1994, S.O. 1994, c. 23, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 526/10
made under the
ontario planning and development act, 1994
Made: December 22, 2010
Filed: December 23, 2010
Published on e-Laws: December 24, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 8, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 482/73
(County of Halton (now The Regional Municipality of Halton), City of Burlington)
1. Subparagraph 1 v of subsection 2 (2) of Ontario Regulation 482/73 is amended by adding the following sub-subparagraph:
E. That parcel of land in the City of Burlington (formerly in the Township of East Flamborough) in The Regional Municipality of Halton being part of Lot 13, Concession II East Flamborough, more specifically described as Lot 4 on Registrar’s Compiled Plan PF 1333, and identified as Property Identifier Number 07191-0004 (LT), registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Halton (No. 20).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Acting Regional Director
Municipal Services Office – Central
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: December 22, 2010.