O. Reg. 3/11: LOCAL SERVICES BOARDS
filed January 14, 2011 under Northern Services Boards Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.28Skip to content
ontario regulation 3/11
made under the
Northern Services Boards Act
Made: January 14, 2011
Filed: January 14, 2011
Published on e-Laws: January 17, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 29, 2011
Amending Reg. 737 of R.R.O. 1990
(Local Services Boards)
1. Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
21.1 (1) A Local Services Board is established under the name “The KeeMan Local Services Board”.
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are those described in the Schedule.
(3) The Board shall be composed of five members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraph 2 of the Schedule to the Act.
In the geographic Townships of Gundy, Broderick, Gidley, Pellatt, Ewat, Forgie, Boys and Glass, and in unsurveyed territory in the Territorial District of Kenora, being composed of those parts of the said geographic townships and unsurveyed territory designated as Part 1 on a plan known as Plan of the Local Services Board of KeeMan filed on April 21, 2010 with the Office of the Surveyor General of Ontario in the Ministry of Natural Resources.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Michael John Gravelle
Minister of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry
Date made: January 14, 2011.