O. Reg. 184/11: Ferment on Premise Facilities
filed May 27, 2011 under Liquor Licence Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.19Skip to content
ontario regulation 184/11
made under the
liquor licence act
Made: May 4, 2011
Filed: May 27, 2011
Published on e-Laws: May 30, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 11, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 58/00
(Ferment on Premise Facilities)
1. Subsection 11 (4) of Ontario Regulation 58/00 is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
5. A secure certificate of Indian status issued by the Government of Canada.
. . . . .
7. A permanent resident card issued by the Government of Canada.
8. A photo card issued under the Photo Card Act, 2008.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of June 1, 2011 and the day it is filed.