O. Reg. 223/11: Stop Signs in Territory Without Municipal Organization
filed June 8, 2011 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 223/11
made under the
highway traffic Act
Made: May 10, 2011
Filed: June 8, 2011
Published on e-Laws: June 10, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 25, 2011
Amending Reg. 624 of R.R.O. 1990
(Stop Signs in Territory Without Municipal Organization)
1. Regulation 624 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedules:
1. The highway known as Bigwood Road in the unorganized Township of Lebel in the Territorial District of Timiskaming at its intersection with the highway known as McTavish Lake Road.
2. Southbound on McTavish Lake Road.
1. The highway known as Wiskey Jack Trail in the unorganized Township of Lebel in the Territorial District of Timiskaming at its intersection with the highway known as West Crystal Lake Road.
2. Northbound on Wiskey Jack Trail.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Kathleen O’Day Wynne
Minister of Transportation
Date made: May 10, 2011.