O. Reg. 278/13: LOCAL SERVICES BOARDS
filed October 11, 2013 under Northern Services Boards Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.28Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 278/13
made under the
NORTHERN SERVICES BOARDS ACT
Made: October 7, 2013
Filed: October 11, 2013
Published on e-Laws: October 15, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 26, 2013
Amending Reg. 737 of R.R.O. 1990
(LOCAL SERVICES BOARDS)
1. (1) Subsection 20 (2) of Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are those described in the Schedule.
(2) Subsection 20 (4) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraphs 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9 of the Schedule to the Act.
(3) Section 20 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following Schedule:
All that parcel or tract of land in the geographic Townships of Lowther, Way, Kendall and Shetland in the Territorial District of Cochrane, described as follows:
All of lots 24 to 29 both inclusive in Concessions I to VII both inclusive in the geographic Township of Kendall;
All of lots 1 to 20 both inclusive in Concession XII in the geographic Township of Lowther;
All of lots 24 to 29 both inclusive in Concession XII in the geographic Township of Shetland;
All of lots 1 to 20 both inclusive in Concessions I to VII both inclusive in the geographic Township of Way.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Michael John Gravelle
Minister of Northern Development and Mines
Date made: October 7, 2013.