O. Reg. 53/14: OFFICIAL COPY OF LAW FROM E-LAWS WEBSITE
filed March 7, 2014 under Legislation Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 21, Sched. FSkip to content
ontario regulation 53/14
made under the
Legislation Act, 2006
Made: March 5, 2014
Filed: March 7, 2014
Published on e-Laws: March 10, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 22, 2014
Amending O. Reg. 413/08
(OFFICIAL COPY OF LAW FROM E-LAWS WEBSITE)
1. Sections 1 and 2 of Ontario Regulation 413/08 are revoked and the following substituted:
1. The following formats are prescribed for the purposes of clause 35 (1) (b) of the Act:
1. HTML format.
3. Microsoft Word format.
Not part of official law
2. For greater certainty, the following are not made part of the official law by virtue of section 1:
1. Text referred to in section 70 of the Act.
2. Text provided in a copy of a law as an alternative to non-text content in that law.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
John Philip Gerretsen
Date made: March 5, 2014.
Pris le : 5 mars 2014.