O. Reg. 34/15: ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 17 (10) OF THE ACT
filed February 27, 2015 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 34/15
made under the
Made: February 26, 2015
Filed: February 27, 2015
Published on e-Laws: February 27, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 14, 2015
Amending O. Reg. 699/98
(ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 17 (10) OF THE ACT)
1. Ontario Regulation 699/98 is amended by adding the following section:
4. (1) The Council of the County of Northumberland is authorized to pass a by-law,
(a) exempting any or all proposed official plan amendments of a municipality mentioned in subsection (2) from the Council’s approval under section 17 of the Act; and
(b) exempting a proposed official plan amendment of a municipality mentioned in subsection (2) from the Council’s approval under section 17 of the Act.
(2) The by-law may be passed in respect of one or more of the following municipalities:
1. Town of Cobourg.
2. Municipality of Port Hope.
3. Municipality of Trent Hills.
(3) The authorization is subject to the following conditions:
1. The municipality in respect of which the by-law is passed shall provide a copy of the proposed official plan amendment to the Minister during consultation under clause 17 (15) (a) of the Act.
2. A copy of the adopted plan shall be forwarded to the Minister at the same time that notice is given under clause 17 (23) (a) of the Act.
(4) The authorization is not terminated because the municipality in respect of which the by-law is passed does not meet a condition set out in subsection (3).
Pris par :
Le ministre des Affaires municipales et du Logement,
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: February 26, 2015.
Pris le : 26 février 2015.