O. Reg. 106/15: YIELD RIGHT-OF-WAY SIGNS IN TERRITORY WITHOUT MUNICIPAL ORGANIZATION
filed May 11, 2015 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 106/15
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: April 30, 2015
Filed: May 11, 2015
Published on e-Laws: May 11, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 30, 2015
Amending Reg. 631 of R.R.O. 1990
(YIELD RIGHT-OF-WAY SIGNS IN TERRITORY WITHOUT MUNICIPAL ORGANIZATION)
1. Schedule 14 to Regulation 631 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. The highway known as Grand Trunk Road in Dawson Road Lots in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay at its intersection with the roadway known as Finmark Road.
2. Eastbound on Grand Trunk Road.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following Schedule:
1. The highway known as Ellis Road in Dawson Road Lots in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay at its intersection with the highway known as Forbes River Road.
2. Southbound on Forbes River Road.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Steven Del Duca
Minister of Transportation
Date made: April 30, 2015.