O. Reg. 298/15: SPECIAL OCCASION PERMITS
filed September 22, 2015 under Liquor Licence Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.19Skip to content
ontario regulation 298/15
made under the
Liquor Licence Act
Made: September 16, 2015
Filed: September 22, 2015
Published on e-Laws: September 23, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 10, 2015
Amending O. Reg. 389/91
(SPECIAL OCCASION PERMITS)
1. Clause 3.1 (3) (a) of Ontario Regulation 389/91 is revoked and the following substituted:
(a) attend at the Liquor Control Board of Ontario in person to make the application; and
2. Clause 7 (2) (h) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(h) is in compliance with the guidelines related to advertising issued by the Registrar and published on the website of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, as they are amended from time to time.
3. (1) Subsection 25 (1) of the Regulation is amended by adding “or at a store to which an authorization under clause 3 (1) (e) of the Liquor Control Act applies” at the end.
(2) Subsection 25 (4) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “a government store” in the portion before clause (a) and substituting “a store mentioned in subsection (1)”.
4. Section 26 of the Regulation is amended by adding “or a store to which an authorization under clause 3 (1) (e) or (e.1) of the Liquor Control Act applies” after “a government store” wherever that expression appears in the following provisions:
1. Subsection (1.1).
2. Subsection (4).