O. Reg. 5/16: DESIGNATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCIES
filed January 28, 2016 under French Language Services Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.32Skip to content
ontario regulation 5/16
made under the
French Language Services Act
Made: January 27, 2016
Filed: January 28, 2016
Published on e-Laws: January 28, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 13, 2016
Amending O. Reg. 398/93
(DESIGNATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCIES)
1. (1) Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 398/93 is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
3.0.1 Action Positive: VIH – Sida in respect of the programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
65. Child and Family Centre, Centre de l’enfant et de la famille, Ngodweaangizwin Aaskaagewin but only in respect of the residential placement advisory committee, counselling services and the day treatment program carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
(2) Paragraph 72 of section 1 of the Regulation is revoked.
(3) Section 1 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
150.1 Montfort Renaissance Inc. in respect of the programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
(4) Section 1 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
155.0.1 North Bay Regional Health Centre in respect of the following programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care:
i. Acute Inpatient Psychiatry Unit (AIPU) Recreation Therapy.
iii. Ambulance Nipissing.
iv. Ambulance North Bay.
v. Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team 1.
vi. Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team 2.
vii. Birthing Unit Services.
viii. Cardiac Program Management.
ix. Central Ambulance Communications Centre.
x. Community Treatment Crisis Support Beds.
xi. Complex Continuing Care Recreation Therapy.
xii. Crisis Intervention.
xiii. Dental Clinic.
xiv. Diabetes Adult.
xv. Diagnostic Imaging – Administration.
xvi. Diagnostic Imaging – Administration Picture Archiving and Communication System.
xvii. Diagnostic Imaging – Computed Tomography.
xviii. Diagnostic Imaging – Echo Ultrasound.
xix. Diagnostic Imaging – Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
xx. Diagnostic Imaging – Mammography.
xxi. Diagnostic Imaging – Nuclear Medicine – Gamma.
xxii. Diagnostic Imaging – Radiology.
xxiii. Diagnostic Imaging – Ultrasound.
xxiv. Early Intervention.
xxv. Human Resources.
xxvi. Kirkwood Program – Management Administration.
xxvii. Mental Health Clinical Management.
xxviii. Patient Food Services.
xxix. Peer Support.
xxxi. Regional Dementia Care Program (Oak Lodge).
xxxii. Regional Outsource Services Resource Consultation.
xxxiii. Regional Specialized Mental Health (RSMH) Social Services.
xxxiv. Regional Specialized Mental Health (RSMH) Supportive Rehabilitation.
xxxv. Sudbury Psychology.
xxxvi. Sudbury Social Services.
xxxvii. Surgical Ambulatory: Ambulatory Care.
xxxviii. Surgical Ambulatory: Chemotherapy Clinic.
xxxix. Surgical Ambulatory: Telemedicine Ambulatory Care Unit.
(5) Paragraph 178 of section 1 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
178. The Religious Hospitallers of St. Joseph of Cornwall, Ontario but only in respect of the following programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care:
i. The business office, administration, cardio-respiratory, chronic care, critical care unit, diabetic, dietary, human resources, lifeline, medical, operating room, physical therapy, surgical, social work, switchboard and volunteer programs carried out by Hotel Dieu Hospital.
ii. The administration, switchboard, dietary and social work programs carried out by St. Joseph’s Villa.
iii. The complex continuing care therapy, long-term care therapy, environmental services and spiritual care programs carried out by St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Centre.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of March 1, 2016 and the day it is filed.