O. Reg. 29/16: PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
filed February 12, 2016 under Professional Engineers Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.28Skip to content
ontario regulation 29/16
made under the
Professional Engineers Act
Made: November 20, 2015
Approved: February 10, 2016
Filed: February 12, 2016
Published on e-Laws: February 12, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 27, 2016
Amending O. Reg. 260/08
1. Ontario Regulation 260/08 is amended by adding the following heading before section 1:
Performance standards for building construction, ENLARGEMENT, ALTERATION and demolition
2. Section 1 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “In this Regulation” at the beginning and substituting “In this Part”.
3. The Regulation is amended by adding the following heading before section 4:
Performance standards for DRINKING WATER SYSTEM EVALUATIONS
4. Subparagraph 5 ii of subsection 4 (2) of the Regulation is amended by adding “include in the site plan” at the beginning.
5. The Regulation is amended by adding the following heading before section 5:
Performance standards for ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENT REPORTS
6. The Regulation is amended by adding the following Part:
performance STANDARDs FOR Tower Crane Inspections
Tower crane performance standards
6. The performance standards for inspecting a tower crane in accordance with sections 158 and 159 of Ontario Regulation 213/91 (Construction Projects) made under the Occupational Health and Safety Act are prescribed as being set out in the document entitled “Review of Tower Cranes as Required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act” and dated November 20, 2015, published by the Association and available on its website.
7. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2016 and the day it is filed.
Council of the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario:
Date made: November 20, 2015.