O. Reg. 360/16: LOCAL SERVICES BOARDS
filed November 7, 2016 under Northern Services Boards Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.28Skip to content
ontario regulation 360/16
made under the
Northern Services Boards Act
Made: October 31, 2016
Filed: November 7, 2016
Published on e-Laws: November 7, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 26, 2016
Amending Reg. 737 of R.R.O. 1990
(LOCAL SERVICES BOARDS)
1. Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
Dennis Township South
10. (1) A Local Services Board is established under the name “The Local Services Board of Dennis Township South”.
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are those described in the Schedule.
(3) The Board shall be composed of five members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraphs 2, 3, 6 and 9 of the Schedule to the Act.
All that parcel or tract of land in the geographic Township of Dennis, in the Territorial District of Algoma, being composed of the part of the geographic township designated as Part 1 on a plan known as Plan of the Local Services Board of Dennis Township South filed on June 9, 2016 with the Office of the Surveyor General of Ontario in the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Northern Development and Mines
Date made: October 31, 2016