O. Reg. 362/16: SPECIMEN COLLECTION CENTRES
filed November 18, 2016 under Laboratory and Specimen Collection Centre Licensing Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.1Skip to content
ontario regulation 362/16
made under the
Laboratory and Specimen Collection Centre Licensing Act
Made: November 16, 2016
Filed: November 18, 2016
Published on e-Laws: November 18, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 3, 2016
Amending Reg. 683 of R.R.O. 1990
(SPECIMEN COLLECTION CENTRES)
1. Section 1 of Regulation 683 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(6) The owner of every licensed specimen collection centre shall ensure that the accreditation certificate issued by the agency that has been designated to carry out a quality management program is posted in a conspicuous place in the specimen collection centre.
2. (1) Clause 5 (e) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “the Ministry of Health” and substituting “the Ministry”.
(2) Section 5 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “and” at the end of clause (g) and by adding the following clauses:
(i) the operation of the centre meets the requirements of a quality management program; and
(j) the owner and the operator of the centre permit the agency that has been designated to carry out a quality management program to carry out such a program.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.