O. Reg. 428/16: REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK, TOWN OF MARKHAM
filed December 6, 2016 under Ontario Planning and Development Act, 1994, S.O. 1994, c. 23, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 428/16
made under the
Ontario Planning and Development Act, 1994
Made: December 5, 2016
Filed: December 6, 2016
Published on e-Laws: December 6, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 24, 2016
Amending O. Reg. 473/73
(REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK, TOWN OF MARKHAM)
1. Subsection 68 (3) of Ontario Regulation 473/73 is revoked and the following substituted:
(3) The landscaping buffer and temporary outside storage of goods or materials intended for use in the dry industry is permitted on the lands described in subsection (4) if the following requirements are met:
1. There is a minimum setback of,
i. 12 metres from the west lot line,
ii. 12 metres from the south lot line, and
iii. 4 metres from the north lot line.
2. There is no minimum setback from the east lot line.
3. The area between the north lot line and the storage area within the 4 metre setback from the north lot line shall be used exclusively for landscaping.
4. The goods and materials in the storage area shall be located so that they are not visible from a street along any line that is perpendicular to such street.
5. The maximum lot area exclusive of parking spaces is 73 per cent.
6. The maximum height of all buildings and structures shall not exceed the height of the lowest building.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office—Central
Ministry of Municipal Affairs
Date made: December 5, 2016