O. Reg. 11/17: DISPOSITION OF SURPLUS REAL PROPERTY
filed January 30, 2017 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 11/17
made under the
Made: January 26, 2017
Filed: January 30, 2017
Published on e-Laws: January 30, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 18, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 444/98
(DISPOSITION OF SURPLUS REAL PROPERTY)
1. The title to Part I of Ontario Regulation 444/98 is amended by striking out “services” and substituting “purposes”.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
1.2 (1) If the Toronto District School Board adopts a resolution under clause 194 (3) (a) of the Act that the real property described in subsection (3) is not required for the purposes of the board, the board may sell the property to a purchaser and shall, upon sale, provide to the purchaser funds for the purpose of erecting a building on the property or retrofitting an existing building on the property, where all or part of the building is intended to be used to provide services, including licensed child care, to the public.
(2) The funds provided to the purchaser shall be funds from the proceeds of the sale equal to the lesser of,
(a) the cost of erecting the new building or retrofitting the existing building, or where only a part of the new or retrofitted building is to be used to provide services to the public, the cost of erecting or retrofitting that part; and
(b) $7 million.
(3) The real property referred to in subsection (1) is the land described as follows:
1. PIN 21309-0585 (LT): LT 1-8 PL 1252 TORONTO; BLK A PL 1252 TORONTO; LANE PL 1252 TORONTO (CLOSED BY WG134848); LT 1-3 PL D1373 TORONTO; O’CONNELL AV PL D1373 TORONTO (CLOSED BY WG126118); BLK A PL 1085 TORONTO; LT 18-20 PL 1068 CITY WEST; PT BLK A PL 1089 CITY WEST AS IN WG27509; PT PARK LT 29 CON 1 FTB TWP OF YORK PL 1068 CITY WEST AS IN WG131508; WG150992; S/T WG126445E; CITY OF TORONTO.
2. PIN 21309-0688 (LT): BLK B PL D1343 TORONTO; CITY OF TORONTO.
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education