O. Reg. 19/17: RESTRICTED AREAS - TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF SUDBURY
filed February 6, 2017 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 19/17
made under the
Made: February 1, 2017
Filed: February 6, 2017
Published on e-Laws: February 6, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 25, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 834/81
(RESTRICTED AREAS - TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF SUDBURY)
1. Schedule 1 to Ontario Regulation 834/81 is amended by adding the following section:
189. (1) Despite subsection 5 (2) of the Order, the guest cabin existing on the day this section comes into force may be used on the lands described in subsection (4).
(2) Despite subsection 15 (1) of the Order, an unenclosed porch may project into the required yard a maximum distance of 2.42 metres on the lands described in subsection (4).
(3) Despite subclause 17 (b) (ii) of the Order, no person shall erect any habitable building or structure within 13 metres of the high-water mark of any lake or river on the lands described in subsection (4).
(4) Subsections (1), (2) and (3) apply to those lands in the geographic Township of Eden in the District of Sudbury, being part of Lot 31 on Registered Plan M-294, designated as Part 2 on Reference Plan 53R-20113, deposited in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Sudbury (No. 53) and identified as Property Identifier Number 73398-0163 (LT).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Municipal Services Office North - Sudbury
Ministry of Municipal Affairs
Date made: February 1st, 2017