O. Reg. 464/17: DISPOSITION OF SURPLUS REAL PROPERTY
filed December 8, 2017 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 464/17
made under the
Made: December 7, 2017
Filed: December 8, 2017
Published on e-Laws: December 8, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 23, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 444/98
(DISPOSITION OF SURPLUS REAL PROPERTY)
1. (1) Ontario Regulation 444/98 is amended by adding the following section:
1.4 (1) If the Upper Canada District School Board adopts a resolution under clause 194 (3) (a) of the Act that the real property described in subsection (3) of this section is not required for the purposes of the board, the board may sell the property to the Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario.
(2) Section 7 and subsections 10 (5) and (6) apply, with necessary modifications, to a sale under subsection (1) of this section.
(3) The real property referred to in subsection (1) is the interest in the land described as follows:
Part of Lot 11, Concession 2, City of Cornwall, County of Stormont, designated as Parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 on Plan 52R-4372.
(2) Section 1.4 of the Regulation, as made by subsection (1), is revoked.
2. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education