O. Reg. 551/17: THE WALKERTON CLEAN WATER CENTRE
filed December 18, 2017 under Development Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. D.10Skip to content
ontario regulation 551/17
made under the
Development Corporations Act
Made: December 13, 2017
Filed: December 18, 2017
Published on e-Laws: December 18, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 6, 2018
Amending O. Reg. 304/04
(THE WALKERTON CLEAN WATER CENTRE)
1. The definition of “Minister” in section 1 of Ontario Regulation 304/04 is revoked and the following substituted:
“Minister” means the Minister of the Environment and Climate Change or the minister of the Crown to whom the powers and duties under this Regulation are assigned or transferred under the Executive Council Act. (“ministre”)
2. Subsection 2 (5) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “The Corporations Act” at the beginning and substituting “The Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, 2010”.
3. Section 9 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
9. The Minister may require the Centre to prepare business plans.
9.1 (1) The Centre shall prepare an annual report, provide it to the Minister and make it available to the public.
(2) The Centre shall comply with such directives as may be issued by the Management Board of Cabinet with respect to,
(a) the form and content of the annual report;
(b) when to provide it to the Minister; and
(c) when and how to make it available to the public.
(3) The Centre shall include such additional content in the annual report as the Minister may require.
Tabling of annual report
9.2 The Minister shall table the Centre’s annual report in the Assembly and shall comply with such directives as may be issued by the Management Board of Cabinet with respect to when to table it.
9.3 The Minister may require the Centre to provide other reports.
4. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2018 and the day it is filed.
(2) Section 2 comes into force on the later of the day subsection 4 (1) of the Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, 2010 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.