O. Reg. 552/17: PENSIONS AND SURVIVOR ALLOWANCES FOR PROVINCIAL JUDGES
filed December 18, 2017 under Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43Skip to content
ontario regulation 552/17
made under the
Courts of Justice Act
Made: December 13, 2017
Filed: December 18, 2017
Published on e-Laws: December 18, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 6, 2018
Amending O. Reg. 290/13
(PENSIONS AND SURVIVOR ALLOWANCES FOR PROVINCIAL JUDGES)
1. Subsection 61 (8) of Ontario Regulation 290/13 is revoked and the following substituted:
(8) The Board shall prepare an annual report, provide it to the Minister and make it available to the public.
(9) The Board shall comply with such directives as may be issued by the Management Board of Cabinet with respect to,
(a) the form and content of the annual report;
(b) when to provide it to the Minister; and
(c) when and how to make it available to the public.
(10) The Board shall include such additional content in the annual report as the Minister may require.
(11) The Minister shall table the Board’s annual report in the Assembly and shall comply with such directives as may be issued by the Management Board of Cabinet with respect to when to table it.