O. Reg. 28/18: SUBSIDIES FOR PART VII HOUSING PROJECTS
filed February 15, 2018 under Housing Services Act, 2011, S.O. 2011, c. 6, Sched. 1Skip to content
ontario regulation 28/18
made under the
Housing Services Act, 2011
Made: February 12, 2018
Filed: February 15, 2018
Published on e-Laws: February 15, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 3, 2018
Amending O. Reg. 369/11
(SUBSIDIES FOR PART VII HOUSING PROJECTS)
1. Section 12 of Ontario Regulation 369/11 is amended by striking out “If this Part applies” at the beginning and substituting “Subject to section 12.1, if this Part applies”.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
Same, partial fiscal year
12.1 Where a housing provider is added to the Schedule opposite a service manager during a fiscal year, the following rules apply with respect to the determination of the amount of the subsidy that the service manager is required to pay the housing provider for that fiscal year:
1. This Part applies on and after the day the housing provider is added to the Schedule opposite the service manager.
2. The amount of the subsidy is equal to the amount determined using the formula in section 12 for the fiscal year, prorated by the number of days in that fiscal year during which this Part applies to the housing provider.
3. Section 13 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsections:
(4) Where a housing provider is added to the Schedule opposite a service manager during a fiscal year, subsection (5) applies instead of subsections (1), (2) and (3) for the purposes of determining the housing provider’s indexed benchmark operating costs for that fiscal year in respect of its housing projects.
(5) If this subsection applies to a housing provider in respect of a fiscal year, the Minister shall, after consulting with the housing provider and the service manager, determine the housing provider’s indexed benchmark operating cost for the fiscal year for each item listed in the Table to subsection (1).
4. The Schedule to the Regulation is amended by adding the following item:
Regional Municipality of Halton
The Oakville Senior Citizens Residence
5. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre du Logement,
Minister of Housing